Many of us have gas-powered stoves in the kitchen that we use on a day-to-day basis. But did you know that if your gas range isn't properly maintained, you could be releasing high amounts of carbon monoxide into your home? Do this one easy tip: Turn on your stove and range and look at the burners. Are the flames blue, or are they yellow-tipped? If you see yellow, it's a sign your stove is releasing too much carbon monoxide, and it needs to be readjusted, repaired or replaced. Contact the manufacturer for how to remedy the situation.