Is it appropriate for her to wear the same wedding gown for her second marriage? -- MOTHER OF THE BRIDE (AGAIN) IN PHOENIX

DEAR MOTHER OF THE BRIDE: Since your daughter "still loves it," and does not appear to be superstitious, I see no reason she can't wear the gown. As long as it doesn't bother her fiance, it's all right with me.

DEAR ABBY: Three years ago, a friend of mine gave me your "Keepers" booklet. I enjoyed it very much. One of my favorite pieces was the poem about guest towels. (My mother always put out lovely guest towels, but few people ever used them.)

I would like to order a copy of "Keepers" for a friend who is going through a difficult time. I know the holidays will be depressing for her. I think it would inspire her and perhaps give her a lift. The ordering information I have is: "Send a self-addressed envelope, plus a check or money order for $5 (U.S. funds) for each copy to: Dear Abby -- Keepers, P.O. Box 447, Mount Morris, IL 61054-0447. (Postage is included.)" Are the booklets still $5 and is the address still correct? -- JENNIE A., IN LONGVIEW, TEXAS

DEAR JENNIE: Yes, that's still correct ordering information. I'm pleased you enjoyed the poem about guest towels. From time to time, readers have asked me for copies to display in their powder rooms. Read on:

A GUEST TOWEL SPEAKS

by Mabel Craddock

Please use me, guest;

Don't hesitate.

Don't turn your back

Or vacillate.

Don't dry your hands

On petticoat,

On handkerchief,

Or redingote.

I'm here to use;

I'm made for drying.

Just hanging here

Gets very tiring.

DEAR ABBY: My teen-age daughter has a close girlfriend who (at 14) started having sex with a 17-year-old "family friend." I happen to know that this girl's mother was a teenage mom, and her goal has always been to prevent her daughter from repeating the same mistake.

My daughter made me promise not to "rat" on her friend to her mother, but I think the girl's mom should know that her daughter is engaging in sexual relations -- as well as the fact that they're not using protection. However, I do not want to betray my daughter's trust. Should I mind my own business, Abby? -- ANONYMOUS MOM IN NEVADA

DEAR ANONYMOUS MOM: Absolutely not. A young woman's future hangs in the balance. That mother needs to know her daughter is sexually active. Wouldn't YOU want to know?