Do Just One Thing by Danny Seo

Do Just One Thing For August 05, 2020

A little leftover white wine that's gone bad shouldn't be tossed down the drain. A study by Oregon State University found that white wine is an effective disinfectant in the kitchen, killing foodborne pathogens like salmonella and E. coli. You can use old white wine to douse produce to clean it, wipe cutting boards to disinfect them and even use it on nonporous countertops as a cleaning spray. Grease stains on fabric can be removed by dousing them in white wine, too.