Friend Keeps Bisexuality Hidden From His Wife

DEAR ABBY: I have a friend, an acquaintance really, who once confessed to me that he is bisexual. This is not a big deal because I am as well. The problem is, his wife doesn't know he's bi or that he secretly meets men for sex.

I have repeatedly advised him that he shouldn't be doing that and he needs to tell his wife. But all that got me is he ceased talking to me. I don't know if he's still doing it, but I'm assuming so. What, if anything, should I do or say? Should I tell his wife? -- ALL FOR TRUTH IN WISCONSIN

DEAR ALL: Put yourself in the wife's situation. If your spouse or significant other was having sex with multiple partners, wouldn't you want to know? If you tell her, she can have her doctor test her for exposure to any number of STDs -- all of which are on the rise. Please don't wait.

Read more in: Sex & Gender | Friends & Neighbors | Health & Safety