Join the debate. Vote Now on the Dear Abby Poll of the week.

by Abigail Van Buren

Agnostics in Need of Help Should Seek Out Secular Counseling

DEAR ABBY: I have noticed that you often tell people to talk to a spiritual adviser. As an agnostic, I am curious whom you would recommend I speak to. -- RICK IN DENVER

DEAR RICK: In a case like yours, talk to someone who is not personally or emotionally involved with you, such as a licensed counselor.

Read more in: Mental Health