Dear Eugenia For August 25, 2019

Dear Eugenia: I'm hoping you can give me insight or advice regarding a challenge I have been dealing with in trying to get access to the valuable landlocked property. It's a family-owned piece of land where the town and municipality have not been willing to allow access and development of a very desirable part of the waterfront. Not too long ago, my father finally suggested I try to address the problem, and the municipality has recently been looking into trying to find a way to resolve this issue. The outcome of this problem is of great consequence to myself and my son and our future quality of life. I would appreciate any insight you may have! I was born on March 13, 1969, at 8 p.m. -- Pisces

Dear PISCES: It depends on whose name is on the deed. If it is your name alone, the information I offer should be valid; however, if your father or anyone else is also listed as the owner, his chart could alter what I have to share with you.

Based on your natal chart, the fruits of your labor should start to unfold, bringing affirmative results as we head into 2020. Settlements should come to a head, and the outcome does appear to favor you. However, this does not necessarily mean that it is due to the piece of property in question. It could also be due to an inheritance, hidden assets, a gift, a winning or an insurance claim.

You are also heading into more significant opportunities where partnerships are concerned, but you mustn't let your emotions rule your head when it comes to money, possessions or sharing with someone who may not deserve what you have to offer. Be careful negotiating and putting personal finances and contracts in place. Keeping your legal rights safe and sound should take priority.

Dear Eugenia: I started dating a great guy in October of last year. He was born on Feb. 14, 1978. I was born on Sept. 28, 1971, at 2:59 p.m.

For the first six months, it was great--no fighting, just love and genuine concern for one another. Then we had one disagreement, and he and I fought almost every week from that point on.

I also lost my job and had health issues during that time, and he decided to break up with me. Now he won't text me or have any contact with me.

I feel like he didn't mean it when he said "I love you," but we were so good in the beginning. I'm having trouble letting go. Do you think we have a chance? -- Confused

Dear CONFUSED: The astrological comparison with your Aquarius fella indicates that sorrow is apparent along with the confusion, overreacting and emotional anger that can lead to more arguing should you resume this relationship.

I believe he was more of a lesson in your life than a long-term lover. Although it's apparent that you could get back together and could do so by the end of the year, I believe you will end up going through a similar situation that will once again end in anger. Unless you can resolve the current issues, this will be the bane of your relationship over time.

Your chart indicates that you will be heading into a much better cycle regarding love and romance the next two years. However, if you go in and out of a relationship with your Aquarius man, you are likely to miss out on what you should be doing with your life as well as the possibility of forming a loving relationship with someone special.

The next two years are also about learning to value who you are and what you have to offer. You have to learn to love yourself before you can develop a good relationship with someone else.

Dear Eugenia: I am perplexed with my life. I don't know what to do with it. Recently my dad found out he has stage 4 lung cancer, and he is in treatment now.

He is the only one earning in the family. I don't know I am going to take care of my immediate family. I am in college and have yet to graduate. And after this, I don't know if I am going to get a job. I am trying to grow and become the person I have to be, but nothing happens.

I am very stressed, as I want to live my life to the fullest, and in this scenario, I don't know if that's possible. I don't even have a love life. I am desperate to find a partner, but I don't know where to look. And if I find that forever person, how will she respond to the situation I am in? I was born on Sept. 6, 2000, at 6:05 p.m. -- Stressed Virgo

Dear STRESSED VIRGO: Trying to fit into your father's shoes at such a young age is daunting. Your Virgo personality coaxes you to take on responsibilities that should not rest on your shoulders alone. Stop taking on the weight of the world and start focusing on how best to unite your family. You need to work together so that you can form a team and make the most out of a difficult situation.

Talk to your dad; find out what he thinks and wants you to do. He is still the head of the family, and being a part of the decisions will be good for him as well as ease your stress.

Although school may have seemed to be more of a burden than an opportunity with everything going on in your life, don't let uncertainty take over. Education is essential, and graduation is a must moving forward. You will be surprised by the outcome of your future if you take a positive attitude and let the universe and your intuition take over and lead the way.

Regarding love, don't force it; that's when you end up with the wrong partner. You want the person who brings out the best in you and vice versa. Your chart indicates that 2020-2021 will be better when it comes to love and romance. However, you are still young and should be living life, going on adventures, socializing with friends and focusing on career, establishing who you are, what you want and understanding your own needs before you make a commitment to someone else.

(To submit astrological questions to the "Dear Eugenia" column, visit Eugenialast.com, or join Eugenia on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.)

(EDITORS: For editorial questions, please contact Hollie Westring at hwestring@amuniversal.com.)

More like Dear Eugenia