The Soaps: Tune In Tomorrow

'GH' Brings Us Daytime's New Super Friends: 'Sablix'

They play BFFs Sabrina and Felix on "General Hospital," but what is Teresa Castillo and Marc Anthony Samuel's relationship like behind the scenes?

"I read with Marc during his screen test, and I was like, 'Dude, you got this,'" recalls Castillo, noting that he was "really on point. He's turned out to be a great friend and he gives fantastic advice. I can always count on him to be my rock."

Samuel had a positive impression of Castillo as well.

"When I met Theresa, I thought she was extremely generous with her time, and genuine, fun and friendly," says Samuel. "I knew right away we connected."

SHORT TAKES:

Cynthia Watros will begin appearing on "The Young and the Restless" Nov. 15, during sweeps, in the role of Kelly, described as a woman who will have an impact on the lives of several Genoa City residents including Billy (Billy Miller), Chloe (Elizabeth Hendrickson) and Victoria (Amelia Heinle).

Watros is not new to daytime, as she played the role of the very devious Annie Dutton on "Guiding Light" from 1994 to '98. She later played Victoria Hudson on "Another World."

The actress most recently was seen on the series "Lost" as Libby, and has appeared in a number of web series. She has appeared in such series as "Grey's Anatomy," "Hawaii Five-O" and "House."

Another former "GL" alum, Elizabeth Dennehy, who played Blake on that show, began work on "The Young and the Restless" in mid-October as Laura Flannery. Dennehy's character is involved with Alex, played by Ignacio Serricchio.

Eileen Davidson's return to "Y&R" as Ashley Abbott ended on Oct. 29, when her character returned to New York City. But don't be surprised if she returns in the future.

"All My Children" fans keep wondering if Susan Lucci will ever resurrect her famous Erica Kane character on the online version of the show, but it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon, as Lucci is one very busy actress.

In fact, there has been no word from the soap's production company, Prospect Park, on whether "AMC" will even return. There was a scheduled hiatus after the end of the first season this summer, with shooting to begin on season two sometime in August, but that didn't' happen. There hasn't been a whisper in the industry about whether "AMC" is alive and kicking or dead in the water. We'll have to wait and see.

Meanwhile, Lucci has appeared in another guest- starring stint on the TV Land series "Hot In Cleveland" as herself, and is slated to start taping for the second season of "Devious Maids" which airs on the Lifetime Network.

More like The Soaps: Tune In Tomorrow