Dear Eugenia For December 10, 2017

Dear Eugenia: I'm a female Leo, born on Aug. 14, 1967, at 9:48 a.m. I'm having difficulty making life choices that will alter my lifestyle, maybe for a reset of my life. I live with my older sister, who is a Capricorn born on Dec. 25, 1964. We have talked about moving to a Southern state in the next few months.

This means I will be leaving my children and grandchildren and finding a new job. The thing that I wonder about is if it's the right thing to do right now. There have been some things that have happened that pushed the move back by about six months or so.

My sister's health is one of them. Also my sister's grown children will be moving with us as well. Her oldest son's birthday is Aug. 7, 1981, and her youngest son's birthday is Jan. 28, 1988. Her sons have both had health problems that have also affected the move (in my mind).

I just want to know if this will be a good move for me. I have been at my job for almost 14 years. I have always wanted to live down south where the weather is warm and I don't have to deal with the cold, ice and snow. I would welcome your advise on this. -- New Lead on Life

Dear New lead on life: I understand your desire to live in a warmer climate, but the circumstances are questionable. You are heading into a period over the next 18 months that show added responsibilities with regard to personal lifestyle and domestic dynamics.

Without accurate birth times for your sister and her sons, it is impossible to speculate on any of their health conditions. What I can tell you is that the past two years have been extremely difficult for your sister, and although it's not quite over, it is coming to an end. This can be an indication that her health and lifestyle will improve.

As for her sons, the youngest boy has been experiencing his first Saturn return, and although it is coming to an end he still has to deal with the aftermath and start to make positive personal changes. The eldest boy's chart indicates a bit of a reprieve regarding limitations he has faced over the past couple of years. However, his chart denotes some uncertainty regarding future life choices.

As for you, the prospects of getting a job are looking good, and you should already be applying for positions in the state where you want to reside. The downside is that you are going to be taking on a lot of responsibility given the health of your three companions. You could easily turn into a caregiver 24/7. So make sure you are prepared for this scenario.

Give yourself some time to establish exactly where you want to live, with your job search being your priority. Once that has been established, make the transition. The move looks doable in January, March and April, and even better in July, August and September of next year.

Dear Eugenia: The last five years have been challenging. I am now working at a job I enjoy but my salary is less than I need after being unemployed for over two years.

I was recently granted an increase in child support that's effective in December. My daughter's father (born on Nov. 25, 1967) fought the increase. He and I are not at odds, but there's no romantic interest. I have not been in a romantic relationship in a very long time and miss having someone to share my life with.

I do not go out much since finances are tight, and that makes me insecure. I have few friends. I recently connected with my daughter's friend's mom that I seemed to have a lot in common with, but now it seems as if she's becoming distant (born on July 22, 1976).

When will my finances improve (promotion/significant raise), is love on the horizon, and should I back off of trying to be friends with the mom? -- Pisces

Dear Pisces: Emotional frustration and depression have been predominant in your chart this past year, along with how you earn your living and handle your cash. This will begin to lift toward the end of the year, but that doesn't mean that you won't still feel the effects of a tight budget.

It's difficult to find love, companionship and friendships when you don't have disposable funds, but there are ways to meet people through your daughter's school's parent groups and community activities you participate in with her. Also, single-parent groups or organizations are a good place to start.

Your comparison with your daughter's friend's mother is actually quite favorable, so don't give up on her. She probably is experiencing some chaos in her life at the moment that is eating up any spare time she might have.

Dear Eugenia: I am frustrated with life. In the last six years, I have lost my only family: my sister (born on June 19, 1962) of a sudden heart attack, my husband (born on Feb. 17, 1960) of cancer. I was born on June 27, 1973, at 6 a.m. I have no kids.

I was terminated from my prior position after my husband was diagnosed, and my skills are limited. I have no idea what to do with my life. Due to a learning disability, it is difficult for me to take classes and advance school-wise, and I also seem to have difficulty meeting quality people like myself.

Lately, my female friends either are in the process of a divorce, recently broken up with the love of their life or currently involved and being taken advantage of.

Where do you see any opportunities for me? Is there something I should be doing but I am not? Is there a chance I will meet a second husband and where? Do I have options to win the lottery? -- Cancer

Dear Cancers: The planetary problems your natal chart has been experiencing are coming to a close, and greater opportunity will slowly but surely start to kick in.

With regard to work, although taking a class may not be your thing, an apprenticeship might. Consider things you enjoy doing. It could be working with hair, cooking, sewing or some other trade or service that you can be trained to do professionally. The next 12 months are favorable for you where learning, expanding your interests and picking up experience that will lead to a better paying position are concerned.

Love is also within reach next year, but it will mean that you have to participate in life. Get out and engage in activities that are geared toward meeting someone new. You do well with the signs Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces. February, March, April, October and November are all favorable for romance.

Your chart indicates that next year will be better with regard to making new friends or with old friends having more time for you or coming back into your life.

(To submit astrological questions to the "Dear Eugenia" column, visit Eugenialast.com, or join Eugenia on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.)

More like Dear Eugenia