Dear Eugenia For November 19, 2017

Dear Eugenia: I am seeing a guy born on Nov. 22, 1960, in Italy, and a second one born on Sept. 4, 1970, in Lebanon.

With the first one, there is strong attraction. As for the second one, who is younger, we have more things in common but very little "chemistry." Both are kind. Can you please tell me which one will be the better match for me? Sorry, I don't have the time they were born.

Also, do you see a marriage or long-term commitment with either one or anyone at all, and when? I was born on Feb. 25, 1963, at 4 a.m. -- Pisces

Dear Pisces: The choice is clear, based on my astrological comparisons to both men. Your Scorpio man is by far the better choice for you. It's important that you make a decision and stick to it. This man, a Scorpio with a lot of Capricorn in his chart, will not want you spending time with someone else. Don't let your connection to Virgo man ruin a relationship that has potential to go the distance.

Your Scorpio man is heading into his second Saturn return over the next two years, giving him a push toward wanting to settle down. If you focus on this relationship, it stands a good chance of ending in a commitment over the next 18 months.

Dear Eugenia: As of the end of November, I will be out of a job. I am 59, and in seven months I will turn 60. Can you please tell me if there will be another job for me? I have five more years to work. I am single and live on my own. Please give some info to help me move forward. I was born on June 26, 1958, at 8:05 a.m. -- Cancer

Dear Cancer: This past year, you probably should have been updating your qualifications and skills to suit the current job market. However, I believe there is a job out there for you. Your resume should be put together and applications for positions should be sent out now.

Between now and mid-January, there is the possibility of finding a new position, but only if you put in the effort. A second chance will come to you between August and October next year, which can result in advancing within the company you work for or finding a job you like better.

Dear Eugenia: I have two questions. The first has to do with my academic career. I had a few setbacks last year with psychological issues (anxiety/depression) and have been trying to get back on track. I am still worried I won't make it this year and pass. Do you have any thoughts on this matter that might help me better prepare, as my anxiety is skyrocketing not being able to know if the direction I'm going (accounting) is for me or if it's not my path.

I am also in a struggle at the moment with an ex-boyfriend (born on March 27, 1991). We had a terrible breakup last year in June after 3.5 to four years, but did not stop seeing each other every once in a while. We were continually fighting but still trying to be friends until this year around August. This is the first time since knowing him we have managed to completely cut communication for so long, which is helping me, but I am finding it hard to move on.

When I meet other people, I tend to shut down straight away. Something keeps holding me back. I am aware that my ex is, unfortunately, a narcissist and a slight emotional abuser, which I think may have caused my anxiety last year. I know as a friend he is an amazing person, but romantically, he is very bad news -- a cheater, he lies and manipulates a lot. He switched from a possessive person with too much love to a cold-hearted person in a matter of weeks, and that side of him I do not care for.

I know he is a different person now, so I'm hoping for some clarity as to why I can't seem to let this go. I just want to move on. Is this ever going to happen? I was born on Jan. 27, 1995, at 5 a.m. -- Aquarius

Dear Aquarius: Accounting is actually not a bad direction for you. Your chart indicates that you would be very efficient handling other people's money. This being said, law, foreign affairs, politics and economics also fit the dynamics of your chart. There is a side to you that does like to experiment and help others, so organizations that deal with fundraising would also be a good choice once you graduate.

The difficulty you have had with your studies will dissipate as the year comes to a close, giving way to an ability to focus on what you have to accomplish in order to be successful. Until then, do the best you can.

Regarding your relationship with your ex Aries, deception weighs heavy in your astrological comparison. It stems from his ability to be deceitful with whomever he forms a tight relationship with. So rest assured that he is prone to treat every woman he gets close to the same way. He is not someone you should remain friends with or let back into your life in any capacity.

First loves are always difficult to walk away from for fear you will never capture the same feelings, but you will. For the time being, focus on your education and enjoying your 20s. You may feel as if you want to settle down right now, but once you have graduated and are established in the business community, you will meet partners who have far more to offer you in return.

(To submit astrological questions to the "Dear Eugenia" column, visit Eugenialast.com, or join Eugenia on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.)

More like Dear Eugenia