Dear Eugenia for October 29, 2017

Dear Eugenia: I just want to know where I stand/how things are looking in pretty much every aspect of my life (love, job, home, money, you get the picture).

I also wonder if you could give me any insight on my son's chart. He was born Nov. 27, 1998, at 9:05 a.m. He is now a freshman in college, but there were some bad choices on his part in 2016. Before he left for school, he seemed like a different person, and not in a good way. He became sneaky and manipulative. I know we all go through that stage as teens, but should I be concerned?

Do I have a good comparison with my son, and will my relationship with him improve? It seems strained and not like it was a year ago. I was born on May 6, 1973, at 3:47 a.m. -- Taurus

DEAR TAURUS: Your chart indicates that you will head into a high cycle regarding love in January. Between now and that time, you should consider reconnecting with people from your past. Attend a reunion or get together with people you meet through work, groups or organizations you belong to.

Regarding how you earn your living, it would be wise to upgrade your qualifications between now and the fall of next year. After that, you will be in a high cycle regarding career opportunities for at least 18 months.

Your home and family will undergo some emotional uncertainty next year. It appears to be a parental/child concern that limits the relationship because of a lack of cooperation or time spent with one another.

Financial opportunities, contracts, settlements investments, etc. will get a boost beginning in late December and remain with you until late fall of next year.

Your relationship with your son is not bad, but it does indicate that truth and secrets are an issue. However, most teenagers and young adults are not willing to tell their parents everything.

Your son's chart is going through a difficult Saturn transit that began in late 2015 and continued straight through until the end of 2016. The transit was conducive to poor judgment and choice of friends. His natal chart also indicates that he was born with a tendency to be indulgent, as well as overreact and take risks he shouldn't. This setup is in his chart for life and is something he needs to figure out how to control.

Dear Eugenia: My concerning question is the legal battle I am having with my family (mainly my brothers). We own property. I was born on June 27, 1969, at 3 a.m.

I have been estranged from my family for more than eight years. My brothers are trying to buy me out of my percentage of the property we own together and offered a ridiculous offer.

I had to retain a lawyer to deal with this because I cannot deal with them. It would be nice to be treated fairly, but my brothers are money-hungry. -- Cancer

Dear Cancer: I would love to respond to your question, but without the birth data including times for you as well as your brothers, it's impossible for me to tell who will come out ahead. I understand your predicament.

Based on the information you did submit, your chart indicates that you will stand a better chance of coming out with what you deserve between mid-October and late November 2017, early January until early May 2018, and early September until mid-December 2018.

What this means is that these are the periods to push for what you want and to have your lawyer do his thing. It may happen during the first transit, or it may be baby steps that will require your lawyer to go back and forth for the better part of next year. If you happen to settle sooner rather than later, use the remaining transits to invest the money wisely.

DEAR EUGENIA: I am having a very hard time letting a man (born on Sept. 24, 1973) go. Even with all the bad feelings between us, I still feel very drawn to him. I know he will never be what I need in my life, but I'm worried about why I feel so drawn and cannot break this emotionally invisible connection I have with him. I was born on March 30, 1971, at 11:51 p.m. -- Aries

Dear Aries: You actually hook up quite nicely emotionally and physically, but sorrow is also prevalent, along with emotional disillusionment. Mentally you do not connect well at all, so it's definitely not in your best interest to pursue anything long-term with your Libra man.

Your Sun signs are polar opposites, and so the basic attraction keeps drawing you back to this man. But in the end, all you are doing is wasting your time.

In order to move on, it's best to look for love elsewhere. You will be in a high romantic cycle for the next couple of months. This can bring someone from your past back into your life, or someone new. Please choose not to take a step backward or you will miss out on an opportunity to meet someone new. Your Libra should have never been more than a one-night stand.

(To submit astrological questions to the "Dear Eugenia" column, visit Eugenialast.com, or join Eugenia on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.)

More like Dear Eugenia